Exes Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Bond Over Babies at Oscars Bash
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: PRX/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Who says exes can't become friends?
Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson had a surprise reunion in the front hallway of the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif., on Sunday.
The former couple, who dated from 2006-2007 after meeting on the set of "You, Me and Dupree," "totally had a moment," a partygoer tells Us Weekly exclusively. "They hugged and kissed on both cheeks."
Hudson, who welcomed son Bingham in July 2011 with fiance Matt Bellamy, asked her ex, Wilson, "Are you doing well?"
Wilson, 43, said he's "doing great" and the two stars "talked about their kids and how old they are now," the partygoer reveals. (Wilson and Jade Duell welcomed son Robert Ford in January 2011; Hudson also has son Ryder, 8, with ex-husband and Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson.)
"They pulled out their phones to show each other pictures," the partygoer tells Us. "They both oohed and ahhed over them."
Hudson, 32, was in great spirits throughout the night. In addition to chatting up Wilson, the "Something Borrowed" star (who wore a vintage Versace gown) made amends with actress Cameron Diaz, 39. The famous blondes -- who had a falling out in 2010 when Diaz began dating Hudson's ex Alex Rodriguez -- sipped champagne and happily posed for pictures together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite