Dakota Fanning pays tribute to late co-star Brittany Murphy
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Michel Euler/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Survivor' Enlists John Rocker as a CastawayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:07:00 AM
- Kristin Bauer van Straten Returning to Once Upon a TimeMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:52:00 AM
- 'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan Cast in Miramax's '9th Life of LouisMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:44:00 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Survivor' Enlists John Rocker as a Castaway
Teen star Dakota Fanning has paid tribute to tragic actress Brittany Murphy, her co-star in 2003 movie "Uptown Girls."
RELATED VIDEO: Brittany Murphy's death stuns Hollywood
Fanning was just nine when she lined up alongside Murphy, who played her childlike nanny in the comedy.
But she remembers the experience well, and cherishes the time she spent with the late star.
Fanning says, "My thoughts go out to her family and friends. I am just very grateful that I had the chance to work with her."
Murphy died from a cardiac arrest at her Los Angeles home on Sunday. She was just 32.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite