Farrell 'offers reward for missing belt'
- Photo: Gregory Bull/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Farhad Berahman/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: SC2/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: BBC/The Graham Norton Show/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: BBC/The Graham Norton Show/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: BBC/The Graham Norton Show/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Actor Colin Farrell is offering a $25,000 reward for his lucky belt after it went missing, according to a U.K. report.
The leather accessory was a gift from his dad Eamon Farrell, a former soccer star who played for Ireland's Shamrock Rovers Football Club.
It is said to have been stolen a few weeks ago and the Minority Report star is desperate to get it back, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the newspaper, "Colin has had this lucky leather belt for so long he just can't bear to get rid of it. The thing is literally coming apart at the seams.
"The belt has undergone numerous alterations, like having extra holes punched in it and extra leather added since he has gone through so many weight changes."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite