Father's Day Gift Guide 2012Related: Gift Guide, Ben Affleck, David Beckham, Hugh Jackman, Matthew McConaughey, Tom Cruise, Neil Patrick Harris
- Photo: AP120520073723/Promotional/.1 of 13
By Molly McGonigle
Dads do so much for their families. So why not make this Father's Day one for the books? We've rounded up some of the nicest gifts for every type of dad out there. If your dad is sporty, we've got you covered. Ditto to drinkers, readers and fashion-conscious fathers, too. And the best part is that if you like any of these gifts, you can order everything online to make sure you get your dad the perfect gift before Sunday.
For dads who don't take themselves too seriously:
If you follow Usher on Twitter, you know that this guy just likes to hang out with his kids and have fun together. These hip mustache glasses from Paper Source are the perfect combination of Usher's favorite things. We could easily see dads like this guy making milkshakes for their kids and having fun with these playful glasses.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite