Feud Watch: R.Pattz vs. Courtney Love, Howard vs. LarryRelated: Hot Gossip, Robert Pattinson, Courtney Love
- Photo: WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes Review: In 'Nebraska,' Alexander Payne Paints an American LifeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:05:41 AM
- Newly found Pearl S. Buck book is to be publishedMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:58:18 AM
- Writer Chinua Achebe honored in Nigeria funeralMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:56:02 AM
- J.J. Abrams Shows Deleted Benedict Cumberbatch Shower Scene on 'Conan' to Answer &MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:46:36 AM
- Stephen Colbert Channels His Inner John Boehner Channeling His Inner Chris RockMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:38:40 AM
- Cannes Review: In 'Nebraska,' Alexander Payne Paints an American Life
Even sparkly vampires should know better than to mess with the powerful, supernatural force that is Courtney Love on a rant. But Robert Pattinson is risking the wrath of the motor-mouthed, mentally iffy rocker by taking aim at her negative response to rumors that he'd been tapped to headline a long-in-development Kurt Cobain biopic (she called the possibility "stupid," "wrong" and "silly").
"Sometimes these things just appear," the tween-adored "Twilight" idol is quoted as telling the London Daily Mirror of an April tabloid report that claimed he was donning flannel to get grunge-y opposite a Courtney-channeling Scarlett Johansson in the flick.
RELATED VIDEO: Rob and Kristen's date night
"I love Nirvana," says Pattinson, "but I love them a bit too much -- I'd be embarrassed. And you see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying 'What the [bleep]! He's totally wrong for it', and I'm like, 'I [bleeping] said no, you [part of the male anatomy that rhymes with pick]!'"
And, for the record, "I didn't get offered [the part]," he confirms. "For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him! It's ridiculous."
The Widow Cobain has said she'd prefer Ryan Gosling or James McAvoy in the Kurt role.
Meanwhile, in related feud news, Howard Stern is giving Larry King's suspenders a metaphorical snap after the retiring CNN host scoffed at the farfetched notion of the radio icon taking over for him.
"I would do everything that Larry doesn't do because Larry's a loser and he lost his entire audience," Stern zings to the New York Daily News. "Let's be honest, he didn't retire willingly. The man had one foot in the grave. It's obvious, he is no longer relevant."
In an interview with Steppin' Out magazine, Larry seemed offended that anyone would even consider Howard a worthy replacement for his preparation-free, frequently discombobulated interviewer gig.
"He's not tasteful at all," King reportedly said. "You go to the least common denominator and that's Howard Stern ... I regard Howard Stern as worthless."
Howard's comeback: "It's alleged he was banging his wife's sister and he's saying that I'm tasteless? He's a frog … an imp and he's the luckiest man in show business."
On his radio show Tuesday, the self-proclaimed King of All Media also accused the eight-time-married host of paying a bit too attention to his leggy blond wife, Beth, when he was in the studio a while back for a sit-down. According to Howard, it was "very weird."
King, who recently withdrew his divorce petition against wife Shawn Southwick, has refused to comment further on the tiff.
Read more Hot Gossip
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite