Close

Wonderwall

Fire breaks out at Heather Graham's New York apartment

WENN, Sunday, January 13, 2013, 6:11am (PST)
  • Heather Graham had a lucky escape on Saturday night when fire broke out at her New York apartment.

    Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at "The Hangover" star's 12th floor Manhattan penthouse after candles around her bathtub ignited a pile of clothes left nearby.

    RELATED: Stars Whose Homes Caught Fire

    The fire broke out at around 10 p.m. local time and firefighters spent 45 minutes putting out the flames before Graham was allowed to return home, according to the New York Post.

    Fire Department City of New York (FDNY) Chief John Bley says, "It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub."

    RELATED: Stars Who Went Broke

    Former "Scrubs" star Zach Braff reportedly owns an apartment on the floor below Graham's property.

Show Comments
When using Facebook Connect your image and name may display on Wonderwall. All Privacy Settings are controlled by Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
We have updated our Terms of Use. Learn More
aa