FIRST LOOK: Meet Robert Downey Jr.'s Son Exton Elias!
- Photo: "The Tonight Show"/.1 of 24
- Photo: "The Tonight Show"; Getty/.2 of 24
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 24
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin11 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 24
- Photo: LOS/NPG/.14 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 24
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire17 of 24
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire18 of 24
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks19 of 24
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 24
- Photo: Ernesto Ruscio/WireImage22 of 24
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN23 of 24
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Who can blame Robert Downey Jr. for wanting to show off his adorable baby boy?
On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" Thursday, Downey, 47, revealed the first photos of his 8-week-old son, Exton Elias, his first child with producer wife Susan, 38. (He's also father to son Indio, 18, from a previous relationship.)
The "Avengers" actor initially played coy about sharing the images, telling host Jay Leno, 62: "I would get in huge trouble. I have to exercise just a little restraint. I'm sorry. I mean ... if you want me to, I will."
After the first photo of Exton and Susan was unveiled, Robert gushed: "He's so darn cute, isn't he? You get one, that's it. Unless of course you want to see the other one."
With that, Downey proudly showed off a second solo shot of Exton. In it, the newborn wore orange pants and a striped hooded sweatshirt.
Before Exton Elias' birth, Robert was nervous about becoming a father again. "There was all this trepidation, all this projection, all this anticipation and goodwill and a good vibe about it," he said in the May issue of Esquire. "But what you're squeezing to the side -- or what's in the glove box -- is these thousands of forms of fear. And then he was born and they've all just kind of scattered now. It seems like he's always been here."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: FIRST LOOK: Meet Robert Downey Jr.'s Son Exton Elias!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite