First Pic! Gisele Bundchen Debuts Baby Son Benjamin!
- Photo: Quem/.1 of 9
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: .4 of 9
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
What a looker! Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 29, shows off the first photo of her baby boy, Benjamin, in Brazilian mag Quem. The two-month-old is all bundled up in a blue jacket and matching hat while dozing off in Bundchen's arms.
The new mom gave birth to Benjamin on Dec. 8 in the bathtub of the Boston townhouse she shares with husband Tom Brady (He is also dad to Jack, 2, with ex girlfriend Bridget Moynahan).
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
Just six weeks later, she was back to work -- modeling for Brazilian fashion line Colcci. Bundchen has said she didn't put on much weight while expecting -- and didn't even have to buy maternity clothes.
"I gained a little, but I kept using almost the same clothes, with minor adjustments to close in the belly," she told Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo Veja.
She also told Quem that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite