First Pic! Gisele Bundchen Debuts Baby Son Benjamin!
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Quem/.2 of 9
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: .5 of 9
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
What a looker! Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 29, shows off the first photo of her baby boy, Benjamin, in Brazilian mag Quem. The two-month-old is all bundled up in a blue jacket and matching hat while dozing off in Bundchen's arms.
The new mom gave birth to Benjamin on Dec. 8 in the bathtub of the Boston townhouse she shares with husband Tom Brady (He is also dad to Jack, 2, with ex girlfriend Bridget Moynahan).
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
Just six weeks later, she was back to work -- modeling for Brazilian fashion line Colcci. Bundchen has said she didn't put on much weight while expecting -- and didn't even have to buy maternity clothes.
"I gained a little, but I kept using almost the same clothes, with minor adjustments to close in the belly," she told Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo Veja.
She also told Quem that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite