First Pic! Gisele Bundchen Debuts Baby Son Benjamin!
- Photo: Quem/.1 of 9
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: .4 of 9
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
What a looker! Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 29, shows off the first photo of her baby boy, Benjamin, in Brazilian mag Quem. The two-month-old is all bundled up in a blue jacket and matching hat while dozing off in Bundchen's arms.
The new mom gave birth to Benjamin on Dec. 8 in the bathtub of the Boston townhouse she shares with husband Tom Brady (He is also dad to Jack, 2, with ex girlfriend Bridget Moynahan).
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
Just six weeks later, she was back to work -- modeling for Brazilian fashion line Colcci. Bundchen has said she didn't put on much weight while expecting -- and didn't even have to buy maternity clothes.
"I gained a little, but I kept using almost the same clothes, with minor adjustments to close in the belly," she told Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo Veja.
She also told Quem that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite