First Pic! Gisele Bundchen Debuts Baby Son Benjamin!
- Photo: Quem/.1 of 9
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: .4 of 9
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
What a looker! Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 29, shows off the first photo of her baby boy, Benjamin, in Brazilian mag Quem. The two-month-old is all bundled up in a blue jacket and matching hat while dozing off in Bundchen's arms.
The new mom gave birth to Benjamin on Dec. 8 in the bathtub of the Boston townhouse she shares with husband Tom Brady (He is also dad to Jack, 2, with ex girlfriend Bridget Moynahan).
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
Just six weeks later, she was back to work -- modeling for Brazilian fashion line Colcci. Bundchen has said she didn't put on much weight while expecting -- and didn't even have to buy maternity clothes.
"I gained a little, but I kept using almost the same clothes, with minor adjustments to close in the belly," she told Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo Veja.
She also told Quem that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite