Kim Kardashian Parties With Her New Football Beau
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures1 of 5
- Photo: Brian/Ryan/Andrew/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: ROC/Fame Pictures4 of 5
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
There he is -- the new Mr. Kim Kardashian!
Kim Kardashian stepped out at NYC's STK restaurant with her new boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin. It's the first time the new couple have been snapped together.
The occasion: Miles' 27th birthday. "Kim threw Miles a birthday party," a source tells USMagazine.com. And Austin's new gal wasn't the only Kardashian in attendance, either. Kim's sister Kourtney Kardashian, 30, also showed up with boyfriend Scott Disick.
Kim, 29, and Austin were first spotted together on June 6 drinking margaritas at Casa Vega in L.A.'s Sherman Oaks, Calif.
"They are dating, but she doesn't want to rush anything," a Kardashian insider told Us of the new pairing. The reality star broke up with Reggie Bush -- another football pro -- earlier this year.
"Kim wants to date someone who gets her busy lifestyle," adds a friend.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite