See Claire Danes' Tiny Baby Bump!
- Photo: Jennifer Buhl/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Claire Danes will take her ham sandwich to go, thanks!
On July 19, the actress, 33, was photographed for the first time since announcing her pregnancy on July 4. Wearing a sleeveless navy blue top and loose-fitting jeans, Danes showed off her tiny baby bump while snacking in between takes on the set of her Showtime series, "Homeland," in Charlotte, N.C.
This will be the first child for Danes and her husband, "Hysteria" actor Hugh Dancy, 37. The two met in 2006 on the set of "Evening" and tied the knot in France in September 2009.
"Hugh is so excited to be a dad," a Dancy pal tells Us Weekly. "They are going to be amazing parents!"
"Homeland" received nine Primetime Emmy Award nominations July 18, with Danes snagging one in the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series category. The show will air live on Sept. 23.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite