See Claire Danes' Tiny Baby Bump!
- Photo: Jennifer Buhl/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Claire Danes will take her ham sandwich to go, thanks!
On July 19, the actress, 33, was photographed for the first time since announcing her pregnancy on July 4. Wearing a sleeveless navy blue top and loose-fitting jeans, Danes showed off her tiny baby bump while snacking in between takes on the set of her Showtime series, "Homeland," in Charlotte, N.C.
This will be the first child for Danes and her husband, "Hysteria" actor Hugh Dancy, 37. The two met in 2006 on the set of "Evening" and tied the knot in France in September 2009.
"Hugh is so excited to be a dad," a Dancy pal tells Us Weekly. "They are going to be amazing parents!"
"Homeland" received nine Primetime Emmy Award nominations July 18, with Danes snagging one in the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series category. The show will air live on Sept. 23.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite