See Claire Danes' Tiny Baby Bump!
- Photo: Jennifer Buhl/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Claire Danes will take her ham sandwich to go, thanks!
On July 19, the actress, 33, was photographed for the first time since announcing her pregnancy on July 4. Wearing a sleeveless navy blue top and loose-fitting jeans, Danes showed off her tiny baby bump while snacking in between takes on the set of her Showtime series, "Homeland," in Charlotte, N.C.
This will be the first child for Danes and her husband, "Hysteria" actor Hugh Dancy, 37. The two met in 2006 on the set of "Evening" and tied the knot in France in September 2009.
"Hugh is so excited to be a dad," a Dancy pal tells Us Weekly. "They are going to be amazing parents!"
"Homeland" received nine Primetime Emmy Award nominations July 18, with Danes snagging one in the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series category. The show will air live on Sept. 23.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite