- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: NP2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sussman/GettyImages.com6 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in Canne
By Kat Giantis, reporting by Mary S. Park
Kate Bosworth has exquisite taste, with an unparalleled ability to pick the prettiest things out there. Don't believe us? Just take a look at her latest stunner of an accessory: rumored beau Alexander Skarsgard. So, when she talks style, it's probably a good idea to listen. During New York Fashion Week, the sylphlike starlet took in the sleek, sophisticated designs at the Calvin Klein runway show. She also spoke exclusively to Wonderwall about what she will and won't be wearing in the coming months ...
WONDERWALL: What trends will you be wearing in the fall?
KB: Today, I'm in something a little bit more ladylike. It feels like fashion is swaying more towards the classic feel again and I've always loved that sort of ... the Calvin timeless feel, and it feels like that's kind of coming back. I love the timeless quality that every collection, every piece has. And the certain simplicity and elegance is something I'm attracted to. What I love about Calvin Klein is that it stands the test of time.
WW: What's the biggest fashion mistake ladies make?
KB: I don't know. Again, I sort of feel that less is more for me. I guess it's different for everybody. But that's always when I'm at my best.
WW: What's your favorite Calvin Klein item?
KB: I love it all to be honest with you. I just got some great shoes from them that were these great man shoe flats. They're gray and they're cool. I'd love to wear them with my spring dresses.
See more Fashion Week coverage on Wonderwall:
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite