For 'Ladylike' Kate Bosworth, Less Is Always More
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: NP2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sussman/GettyImages.com6 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By Kat Giantis, reporting by Mary S. Park
Kate Bosworth has exquisite taste, with an unparalleled ability to pick the prettiest things out there. Don't believe us? Just take a look at her latest stunner of an accessory: rumored beau Alexander Skarsgard. So, when she talks style, it's probably a good idea to listen. During New York Fashion Week, the sylphlike starlet took in the sleek, sophisticated designs at the Calvin Klein runway show. She also spoke exclusively to Wonderwall about what she will and won't be wearing in the coming months ...
WONDERWALL: What trends will you be wearing in the fall?
KB: Today, I'm in something a little bit more ladylike. It feels like fashion is swaying more towards the classic feel again and I've always loved that sort of ... the Calvin timeless feel, and it feels like that's kind of coming back. I love the timeless quality that every collection, every piece has. And the certain simplicity and elegance is something I'm attracted to. What I love about Calvin Klein is that it stands the test of time.
WW: What's the biggest fashion mistake ladies make?
KB: I don't know. Again, I sort of feel that less is more for me. I guess it's different for everybody. But that's always when I'm at my best.
WW: What's your favorite Calvin Klein item?
KB: I love it all to be honest with you. I just got some great shoes from them that were these great man shoe flats. They're gray and they're cool. I'd love to wear them with my spring dresses.
See more Fashion Week coverage on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite