Fox's mother had no idea about wedding
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- 'Psych's' James Roday: What Made Musical Episode 'Crazy, ChallenMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:45:50 PM
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama 'Tyrant' to SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:30:11 PM
- ABC to Air Julie Andrews' Classic 'Sound of Music'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:23:56 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&a
Megan Fox's mother only found out about her daughter's wedding to Brian Austin Green through the press, but she's not surprised she didn't get an invite as the actress loves to be "low-key".
RELATED: Was Megan Fox a Bridezilla?
The "Transformers" actress secretly wed her long-term boyfriend in Hawaii last week during a romantic beach vacation.
And when reports of the nuptials first surfaced on Tuesday morning, Fox's mum, Darlene, wasn't sure whether her daughter had really exchanged vows with Green.
RELATED: See more pics of Megan
She says, "If there was a wedding I wasn't there, but that's Megan all right. She would have wanted something low-key. She'd sneak off somewhere and surprise everybody later. If it's true they're married I'd be a happy mama."
RELATED: Megan, Miley & Katy get inked
A spokesperson for Fox has since confirmed the news, saying, "Yes, they are married."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite