Francesca Eastwood: 'I'm Not Sure' What Caused Lindsay Lohan's Tantrum
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: AKMI/GSI5 of 20
- Photo: AKMI/GSI6 of 20
- Photo: ROQU/GSI7 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 20
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: GSI/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 20
- Photo: Terry Richardson/.14 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 20
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Lindsay Lohan's bizarre Tuesday night freakout during Francesca Eastwood's birthday party left everyone scratching their heads.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's photographer beau Tyler Shields told E! News Friday. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
The birthday girl agreed she and her pals were all baffled by the troubled starlet's behavior -- but added that it didn't put a damper on her celebration.
"I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst," Eastwood said. "Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie."
On Friday morning, a source told Us Weekly that the "Liz & Dick" actress, 26, appeared to be back to her old, headline-making antics at Bootsy Bellows, putting a wrench in E! star Eastwood's birthday bash.
"Francesca was celebrating with around a dozen friends in a private area when Lindsay came over and started screaming that Francesca should leave," the source says. "She was yelling, 'I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!'"
Continued the witness, "One poor guy came over and tried to calm [Lindsay] down and she acted aggressively. At that point security told her to leave and it was totally embarrassing. She is acting like some bad '80s film star, and it is hard to watch because she needs help."
But before Lohan embarked on her journey home, she and her party made one more cringe-worthy snafu.
Says an onlooker, "Lindsay's friend was driving and they sped out and almost hit one of the valet guys!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite