Francesca Eastwood: 'I'm Not Sure' What Caused Lindsay Lohan's Tantrum
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: AKMI/GSI5 of 20
- Photo: AKMI/GSI6 of 20
- Photo: ROQU/GSI7 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 20
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: GSI/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 20
- Photo: Terry Richardson/.14 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 20
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Lindsay Lohan's bizarre Tuesday night freakout during Francesca Eastwood's birthday party left everyone scratching their heads.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's photographer beau Tyler Shields told E! News Friday. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
The birthday girl agreed she and her pals were all baffled by the troubled starlet's behavior -- but added that it didn't put a damper on her celebration.
"I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst," Eastwood said. "Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie."
On Friday morning, a source told Us Weekly that the "Liz & Dick" actress, 26, appeared to be back to her old, headline-making antics at Bootsy Bellows, putting a wrench in E! star Eastwood's birthday bash.
"Francesca was celebrating with around a dozen friends in a private area when Lindsay came over and started screaming that Francesca should leave," the source says. "She was yelling, 'I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!'"
Continued the witness, "One poor guy came over and tried to calm [Lindsay] down and she acted aggressively. At that point security told her to leave and it was totally embarrassing. She is acting like some bad '80s film star, and it is hard to watch because she needs help."
But before Lohan embarked on her journey home, she and her party made one more cringe-worthy snafu.
Says an onlooker, "Lindsay's friend was driving and they sped out and almost hit one of the valet guys!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite