Starstruck Melissa McCarthy Told Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Stop Talking at Bash
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
That's a lot of energy!
Oscar nominee Melissa McCarthy is quickly becoming an A-lister, but that doesn't mean she didn't completely freak out chatting with Hollywood's most famous couple and its most celebrated actress.
On Thursday's episode of "Ellen," the "Bridesmaids" actress, 41, recounted to Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Kimmel what it was like chatting (alongside husband and "Bridesmaids" co-star Ben Falcone) with superstars at the Golden Globes two weekends ago.
"So, I'm already in some weird altered state talking to Brad and Angelina. They're so nice and chatty and really bubbly," McCarthy said of hobnobbing with Pitt, 48, and Jolie, 36.
"Finally, I got a little weird and I was like, 'You have to stop for a minute because it's a lot visually to take in.' I said that to them. They just kind of laughed. I said, 'No, really.' It is a lot visually to take in. She's, like, weirdly glowing. She’s so beautiful. He's kind of cute, too. And then I was like, 'OK. I'm sorry. I needed to, like, regroup' because they're kind of a lot."
McCarthy's starstruck moment didn't end there -- because Meryl Streep then introduced herself to the foursome!
"Literally like my brain snapped in two," McCarthy said of meeting the legendary actress. "And then I really didn't know what to say. I just kept going, 'Oh, my God. You're Meryl Streep.' And she was chatting like a normal human being. And I said, 'Oh my God. I'm sorry. I thought over the years so many things if I ever got to meet you what I would say. This is not it.' And, she goes 'Oh my God. Don't even worry about it.'"
Added the Best Supporting Actress nominee: "For some reason I felt I needed to bookend it with and repeat. 'Oh my God. You're Meryl Streep!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite