Starstruck Melissa McCarthy Told Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Stop Talking at Bash
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
That's a lot of energy!
Oscar nominee Melissa McCarthy is quickly becoming an A-lister, but that doesn't mean she didn't completely freak out chatting with Hollywood's most famous couple and its most celebrated actress.
On Thursday's episode of "Ellen," the "Bridesmaids" actress, 41, recounted to Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Kimmel what it was like chatting (alongside husband and "Bridesmaids" co-star Ben Falcone) with superstars at the Golden Globes two weekends ago.
"So, I'm already in some weird altered state talking to Brad and Angelina. They're so nice and chatty and really bubbly," McCarthy said of hobnobbing with Pitt, 48, and Jolie, 36.
"Finally, I got a little weird and I was like, 'You have to stop for a minute because it's a lot visually to take in.' I said that to them. They just kind of laughed. I said, 'No, really.' It is a lot visually to take in. She's, like, weirdly glowing. She’s so beautiful. He's kind of cute, too. And then I was like, 'OK. I'm sorry. I needed to, like, regroup' because they're kind of a lot."
McCarthy's starstruck moment didn't end there -- because Meryl Streep then introduced herself to the foursome!
"Literally like my brain snapped in two," McCarthy said of meeting the legendary actress. "And then I really didn't know what to say. I just kept going, 'Oh, my God. You're Meryl Streep.' And she was chatting like a normal human being. And I said, 'Oh my God. I'm sorry. I thought over the years so many things if I ever got to meet you what I would say. This is not it.' And, she goes 'Oh my God. Don't even worry about it.'"
Added the Best Supporting Actress nominee: "For some reason I felt I needed to bookend it with and repeat. 'Oh my God. You're Meryl Streep!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite