- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Ben Dome/Pacific Coast News5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Franka Bruns/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
By Kat Giantis
It's like the paternity equivalent of fan fiction: Earlier this year, a Canadian woman named Karen Sala filed a claim naming Keanu Reeves as the father of "at least one" of her four adult kids (she's not big on specifics). The reclusive actor, 45, has insisted he's never met her and has no idea who she is, but he agreed to undergo a DNA test to clear his name.
Well, the results are in, and it turns out there's no need to break out the cigars: TMZ says the test proves that Keanu isn't the dad.
But that may not be the end of his legal headache.
Sala, who was looking for Reeves to pony up $150,000 per month in child support, retroactive to June 1988, and $3 million a month in spousal support, retroactive to November 2006 (no, the "Whoa"-spouting "Matrix" star has never been married, and yes, that really does say $3 million), is scoffing genetics, schemetics.
"Ms. Sala is challenging the validity of the DNA testing," Keanu's attorney tells E! News, "so the case goes on."
He won't, however, be handing over any more of his chromosomal information.
"If [Sala] wants to challenge it, let her go right ahead," says the lawyer. "But we are confident that the DNA testing was done properly and that the results are sound."
No word on whether Keanu plans to seek legal fees from Sala over the unfounded accusations.
"This is not about revenge or an attack on his good character -- it's about closure and getting some peace," Sala said outside an Ontario courthouse last month. "This is a personal journey."
Which reminds us: Last night, we dreamt about being adopted by Brad and Angelina. We're currently awaiting a call back from our attorney so our personal journey toward their luxurious French chateau can begin.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite