Romance Rumor of the Day: A Funny New Guy for Jennifer Aniston?Related: Hot Gossip, Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Hypnotics/starsurf/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 9
- Photo: Tristan Gregory / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:21:00 AM
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit showMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:13:57 AM
- Cannes: James Franco builds a bookish filmographyMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:09:19 AM
- Steven Soderbergh to Present New Godfrey Reggio/Philip Glass Film at Toronto FestMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:06:41 AM
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives': Critics Really, Really Hate the CrimeMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:50:32 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apo
Jennifer Aniston's love life has been awfully quiet lately. Too quiet, at least for Grazia magazine, which has decided to pair her up with a former (and future) co-star.
The mag claims that the ex Mrs. Brad Pitt's longtime search for an adult stable male has yielded adorable fruit in the form of "SNL" regular Jason Sudeikis, who shared the screen with her in "The Bounty Hunter" and just signed on to appear in her forthcoming flick "Horrible Bosses."
RELATED: Check out Jen through the years
"She finds him hilarious," bubbles a source. "He is just what Jen needs: a solid, low-key, funny man. It's early days, but she's quietly thrilled."
The story goes that Aniston, 41, hit it off with Sudeikis, 34, on the "Bounty Hunter" set, but he was married at the time (to Kay Cannon, a writer on "30 Rock," on which he's had a recurring role as Floyd, Liz Lemon's only normal boyfriend), so they kept things strictly professional. But when his relationship suffered a meltdown several months later, she allegedly offered him one of her enviably toned shoulders to lean on.
"When Jen found out he was going through a breakup late last year, she made the effort to invite Jason over for dinner in case he was feeling lonely or down," continues the snitch. "They talked for hours and really opened up to each other. After a while, Jen realized she missed him in between dates."
That sure sounds cozy. And for us armchair matchmakers, Aniston and Sudeikis do seem like they'd be kinda cute together.
Alas, it appears the tale of their extended, soul-baring tête-à-têtes has as much substance as that salad Jen ate every day for a decade.
"She is not dating Jason," Aniston's rep tells Wonderwall. "[She] hasn't even seen him since 'The Bounty.'"
Production on the movie wrapped in September 2009.
RELATED: Jen's diet secrets
Jen was last linked to "Bounty" leading man Gerard Butler, who was snapped groping her quarter-bouncing derriere while they promoted the action flick in Paris back in March (he repeatedly denied they were an item).
In recent weeks, Aniston has been in Hawaii (and in a teeny pink bikini) while filming Adam Sandler's "Just Go With It."
Also starring in the romantic comedy: Nicole Kidman, who In Touch claims is trying to broker a reunion between Jen and repeat ex John Mayer, the new duet partner of the smooth-skinned Oscar winner's country crooner husband, Keith Urban. But that's a dubious romance rumor for another day.
Are you an armchair matchmaker, too? Who do you think Jen should date? Tell us in the comments.
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite