Gabourey Sidibe to JT: Will You Be My Oscar Date?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Susana York/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LPMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:11:15 AM
- NFL May Finally Have to Address Domestic Abuse, Now That Big Money Is At StakeMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Getting animals to dazzle on screen is a wild jobMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:50:29 AM
- Puerto Rico police arrest reggaeton star Don OmarMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:15:30 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:05 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:05:02 AM
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LP
By Dana Flax
Now that "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe has garnered a Best Actress nomination at this year's Academy Awards, one important question remains: Who is she taking as arm candy to the Mar. 7 ceremony?
None other than Justin Timberlake ... well, as long as that's OK with him.
"I want to make Justin Timberlake and [“The Hurt Locker” star] Anthony Mackie fight it out for the honor of being my date," the self-described *NSYNC fanatic told Canadian TV show "eTalk" earlier this week.
"I'm just going to throw them in the ring and make them do it!"
During the interview, Gabby even turned to the camera and spoke to her crush directly, saying: "Justin, if you're not doing anything on that night, maybe you could be my date or something. It's fine. No pressure!"
RELATED VIDEO: Sidibe "jumped up and down" about her Oscar nom
Really, Justin, it's the least you could do considering the poor girl claims to have bought all of your houses.
Besides, wouldn't they make a "precious" pair?
RELATED: See more photos of Justin Timberlake
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite