Gabriel Aubry battered and bruised after Thanksgiving bust-up
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
Canadian model Gabriel Aubry is sporting a horribly bruised and swollen face following his alleged bust-up with Halle Berry's fiance over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The star, who is father to Berry's daughter Nahla, clashed with French actor Olivier Martinez at the actress' Los Angeles home on Thursday and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of battery.
Aubry is believed to have suffered a broken rib, while Martinez injured his hand in the fight and both needed a trip to hospital.
RELATED: Halle's sophisticated, sexy style
It has now emerged the model also suffered nasty injuries to his face -- Aubry was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Friday sporting a black eye, along with cuts and swelling.
Aubry is currently free on $20,000 bail, while a judge issued a protective order to keep him away from his former partner and his daughter. The fight was reportedly sparked by the bitter custody battle between Aubry and Berry, who hopes to move to France with her little girl and her fiance.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite