Gabriel Aubry battered and bruised after Thanksgiving bust-up
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
Canadian model Gabriel Aubry is sporting a horribly bruised and swollen face following his alleged bust-up with Halle Berry's fiance over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The star, who is father to Berry's daughter Nahla, clashed with French actor Olivier Martinez at the actress' Los Angeles home on Thursday and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of battery.
Aubry is believed to have suffered a broken rib, while Martinez injured his hand in the fight and both needed a trip to hospital.
RELATED: Halle's sophisticated, sexy style
It has now emerged the model also suffered nasty injuries to his face -- Aubry was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Friday sporting a black eye, along with cuts and swelling.
Aubry is currently free on $20,000 bail, while a judge issued a protective order to keep him away from his former partner and his daughter. The fight was reportedly sparked by the bitter custody battle between Aubry and Berry, who hopes to move to France with her little girl and her fiance.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite