Gabriel Aubry battered and bruised after Thanksgiving bust-up
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Canadian model Gabriel Aubry is sporting a horribly bruised and swollen face following his alleged bust-up with Halle Berry's fiance over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The star, who is father to Berry's daughter Nahla, clashed with French actor Olivier Martinez at the actress' Los Angeles home on Thursday and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of battery.
Aubry is believed to have suffered a broken rib, while Martinez injured his hand in the fight and both needed a trip to hospital.
RELATED: Halle's sophisticated, sexy style
It has now emerged the model also suffered nasty injuries to his face -- Aubry was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Friday sporting a black eye, along with cuts and swelling.
Aubry is currently free on $20,000 bail, while a judge issued a protective order to keep him away from his former partner and his daughter. The fight was reportedly sparked by the bitter custody battle between Aubry and Berry, who hopes to move to France with her little girl and her fiance.
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite