Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage/Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Things are looking up for Gabriel Aubry.
Shortly after reuniting with Nahla, the 4-year-old daughter he shares with ex Halle Berry, on Friday, Nov. 30, the French-Canadian model, 36, dropped the restraining order he had in place against Berry's fiance, Olivier Martinez, TMZ reports.
Following Aubry's Thanksgiving Day brawl with Martinez, 46, the model was granted his own legal protection against Berry's fiance. In a legal declaration, Aubry claimed that in the midst of their fight -- which began when Aubry picked up Nahla from Berry's home for a custodial visit -- Martinez threatened to kill Aubry if he refused to allow his ex to move to France with their daughter.
On Thursday, Nov. 29, Aubry and Berry, 46, "reached an amicable agreement" over the care of their child, according to a written statement released by Berry's attorney, Blair Berk. Though specifics were not made available, the agreement ends a nearly two-year long bitter custody battle for the exes.
Argues a source close to the Oscar-winning actress: "All [Halle] wants is a normal family life."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite