Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage/Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
Things are looking up for Gabriel Aubry.
Shortly after reuniting with Nahla, the 4-year-old daughter he shares with ex Halle Berry, on Friday, Nov. 30, the French-Canadian model, 36, dropped the restraining order he had in place against Berry's fiance, Olivier Martinez, TMZ reports.
Following Aubry's Thanksgiving Day brawl with Martinez, 46, the model was granted his own legal protection against Berry's fiance. In a legal declaration, Aubry claimed that in the midst of their fight -- which began when Aubry picked up Nahla from Berry's home for a custodial visit -- Martinez threatened to kill Aubry if he refused to allow his ex to move to France with their daughter.
On Thursday, Nov. 29, Aubry and Berry, 46, "reached an amicable agreement" over the care of their child, according to a written statement released by Berry's attorney, Blair Berk. Though specifics were not made available, the agreement ends a nearly two-year long bitter custody battle for the exes.
Argues a source close to the Oscar-winning actress: "All [Halle] wants is a normal family life."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Gabriel Aubry Drops Restraining Order Against Olivier Martinez
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite