Gabriel Aubry Loses Court Appeal, Still Barred From Seeing Daughter Nahla
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 22
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 22
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: VM/JACSON/Fame Flynet8 of 22
- Photo: BUFR FOCU/GSI9 of 22
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News11 of 22
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 22
- Photo: WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Goodwin/Stoiano/Fame Flynet14 of 22
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures19 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Despite his best efforts, Gabriel Aubry is still legally barred from seeing his little girl. Following his violent tussle with ex-girlfriend Halle Berry's fiancé Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving, the model, 36, pleaded with a family court judge in Los Angeles on Nov. 27 to lift a restraining order that keeps him at least 100 yards away from his daughter Nahla, 4, plus Berry and Martinez, 46.
But the judge dismissed Aubry's request, TMZ reports. Still, thanks to a clerical error, the emergency order against the French-Canadian stunner will be lifted earlier than expected: Nov. 29 rather than the original later date of Dec. 3. To extend the ban, Berry will be required to file another request in court.
Both Aubry and Martinez (a former boxer) sustained injuries during the brawl, which arose after Aubry dropped off his little girl for the holiday: Martinez broke his right hand, while Aubry revealed startling facial injuries in a new declaration that emerged earlier this week.
In the statement, Aubry claimed that French actor Martinez threatened to kill him before the fight came to blows. Aubry and Berry have been locked in a bitter custody dispute over Nahla. The Oscar-winning actress had been denied a request to move her little girl full time to Paris.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Gabriel Aubry Loses Court Appeal, Still Barred From Seeing Daughter Nahla
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite