Gabrielle Union bans phones from her wedding
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: gabunion/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Larsen/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Encore Beach Club photographer/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video Division
Actress Gabrielle Union and her fiancé Dwyane Wade have banned cell phones and cameras from their upcoming wedding.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The "Bad Boys II" star is set to marry the basketball player on Aug. 30 in Miami.
RELATED: Celeb wedding gowns of the year
An invitation, obtained by TMZ, reveals security at the bash will be tight. Guests will meet at a local hotel before being transported to an undisclosed location for the wedding, and they have been asked to allow "at least 30 minutes to process through security at the venue."
They are instructed to leave cameras and cell phones behind to "protect our privacy" and bring along photo identification. Guests have also been asked to dress in formal attire with all men wearing black, and women in white.
Get out the vote
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite