Gabrielle Union bans phones from her wedding
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: gabunion/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Larsen/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Encore Beach Club photographer/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late Arr
Actress Gabrielle Union and her fiancé Dwyane Wade have banned cell phones and cameras from their upcoming wedding.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The "Bad Boys II" star is set to marry the basketball player on Aug. 30 in Miami.
RELATED: Celeb wedding gowns of the year
An invitation, obtained by TMZ, reveals security at the bash will be tight. Guests will meet at a local hotel before being transported to an undisclosed location for the wedding, and they have been asked to allow "at least 30 minutes to process through security at the venue."
They are instructed to leave cameras and cell phones behind to "protect our privacy" and bring along photo identification. Guests have also been asked to dress in formal attire with all men wearing black, and women in white.
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite