Gabrielle Union dismisses weekend wedding rumors
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Gabrielle Union has laughed off reports suggesting she is set to wed basketball star Dwyane Wade this weekend.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The actress, who has been dating the Miami Heat player since 2009, isn't even engaged to Wade, but that hasn't stopped a gossiping radio DJ from spreading false rumors about an impending wedding.
In a series of Twitter posts, she writes, "LMAO! RADIO said im gettin married this weekend! Claims a 'credible source' ummm I guess the source didn't know I WORK this weekend."
Union is surprised the DJ didn't bother to check the tip with her publicists before running with it on-air and has warned fans not to "believe everything you hear/read."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She adds, "Ppl want attention 4 being 'in the know' but really haven't a clue. truthmatters 'Credible Source'= person with low self esteem & desperate for attention... So much easier to fact check B4 you run w/ a lie."
Despite the lack of an engagement ring or a wedding date, the romance between the actress and Wade still appears to be hot. She cooed over a Valentine's Day tweet from her man on Thursday, writing, "this guy right here... swoon... Happy Valentine's Day @dwyanewade! This day is cool but I'm grateful you MakeEveryDayCount."
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite