Gabrielle Union dismisses weekend wedding rumors
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Gabrielle Union has laughed off reports suggesting she is set to wed basketball star Dwyane Wade this weekend.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The actress, who has been dating the Miami Heat player since 2009, isn't even engaged to Wade, but that hasn't stopped a gossiping radio DJ from spreading false rumors about an impending wedding.
In a series of Twitter posts, she writes, "LMAO! RADIO said im gettin married this weekend! Claims a 'credible source' ummm I guess the source didn't know I WORK this weekend."
Union is surprised the DJ didn't bother to check the tip with her publicists before running with it on-air and has warned fans not to "believe everything you hear/read."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She adds, "Ppl want attention 4 being 'in the know' but really haven't a clue. truthmatters 'Credible Source'= person with low self esteem & desperate for attention... So much easier to fact check B4 you run w/ a lie."
Despite the lack of an engagement ring or a wedding date, the romance between the actress and Wade still appears to be hot. She cooed over a Valentine's Day tweet from her man on Thursday, writing, "this guy right here... swoon... Happy Valentine's Day @dwyanewade! This day is cool but I'm grateful you MakeEveryDayCount."
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite