Gabrielle Union dismisses weekend wedding rumors
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Gabrielle Union has laughed off reports suggesting she is set to wed basketball star Dwyane Wade this weekend.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The actress, who has been dating the Miami Heat player since 2009, isn't even engaged to Wade, but that hasn't stopped a gossiping radio DJ from spreading false rumors about an impending wedding.
In a series of Twitter posts, she writes, "LMAO! RADIO said im gettin married this weekend! Claims a 'credible source' ummm I guess the source didn't know I WORK this weekend."
Union is surprised the DJ didn't bother to check the tip with her publicists before running with it on-air and has warned fans not to "believe everything you hear/read."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She adds, "Ppl want attention 4 being 'in the know' but really haven't a clue. truthmatters 'Credible Source'= person with low self esteem & desperate for attention... So much easier to fact check B4 you run w/ a lie."
Despite the lack of an engagement ring or a wedding date, the romance between the actress and Wade still appears to be hot. She cooed over a Valentine's Day tweet from her man on Thursday, writing, "this guy right here... swoon... Happy Valentine's Day @dwyanewade! This day is cool but I'm grateful you MakeEveryDayCount."
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite