Gael Garcia Bernal Welcomes Baby No. 2!
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Alessandra Tarantino/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal -- who steamed up the screen in the 2001 indie "Y Tu Mama Tambien" and once dated Natalie Portman -- has welcomed his second child.
Bernal and Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi announced the birth of daughter Libertad via Twitter.
"We share with you that our daughter was born. Libertad, her name. Libertad!" Bernal, 32, blogged. "After the best week of my life -- it just keeps getting better -- I thank you infinitely for your congratulations."
The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son, Lazaro.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite