Gael Garcia Bernal Welcomes Baby No. 2!
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Alessandra Tarantino/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal -- who steamed up the screen in the 2001 indie "Y Tu Mama Tambien" and once dated Natalie Portman -- has welcomed his second child.
Bernal and Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi announced the birth of daughter Libertad via Twitter.
"We share with you that our daughter was born. Libertad, her name. Libertad!" Bernal, 32, blogged. "After the best week of my life -- it just keeps getting better -- I thank you infinitely for your congratulations."
The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son, Lazaro.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite