Gael Garcia Bernal Welcomes Baby No. 2!
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Alessandra Tarantino/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal -- who steamed up the screen in the 2001 indie "Y Tu Mama Tambien" and once dated Natalie Portman -- has welcomed his second child.
Bernal and Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi announced the birth of daughter Libertad via Twitter.
"We share with you that our daughter was born. Libertad, her name. Libertad!" Bernal, 32, blogged. "After the best week of my life -- it just keeps getting better -- I thank you infinitely for your congratulations."
The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son, Lazaro.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite