Gael Garcia Bernal Welcomes Baby No. 2!
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Alessandra Tarantino/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal -- who steamed up the screen in the 2001 indie "Y Tu Mama Tambien" and once dated Natalie Portman -- has welcomed his second child.
Bernal and Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi announced the birth of daughter Libertad via Twitter.
"We share with you that our daughter was born. Libertad, her name. Libertad!" Bernal, 32, blogged. "After the best week of my life -- it just keeps getting better -- I thank you infinitely for your congratulations."
The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son, Lazaro.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite