Gael Garcia Bernal Welcomes Baby No. 2!
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Alessandra Tarantino/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- 'Shahs of Sunset's' Gay Catfight Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in Will Ferrell-Produced Comedy 'He's F-ing Perfect&apMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:49:07 PM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best Reactions
Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal -- who steamed up the screen in the 2001 indie "Y Tu Mama Tambien" and once dated Natalie Portman -- has welcomed his second child.
Bernal and Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi announced the birth of daughter Libertad via Twitter.
"We share with you that our daughter was born. Libertad, her name. Libertad!" Bernal, 32, blogged. "After the best week of my life -- it just keeps getting better -- I thank you infinitely for your congratulations."
The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son, Lazaro.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite