- Photo: Mario Tetsino/Vogue1 of 9
By Drew Mackie
Only two albums into her career, it seems everything that could be said about Lady Gaga already has been. However, on the eve of the release of her new single, "Born This Way," Gaga gave an extensive interview to Vogue about her fame, her music and the craziness that is her public persona. Check out some excerpts from the Vogue interview to get a glimpse of the glory that is Gaga.
On touring more or less continually for the past two years:
"Let's call a spade a spade here: I am really f---ing tired. I am at that last mile of the marathon when your fingers and your toes are numb and you can't feel your body, and I am just going on adrenaline. But in the overarching objective of my life, I am really only at mile two. I try to keep that in mind."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite