Garner bonded with Biel on Valentine's Day set
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MOE/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
The Hollywood actresses play gal pals in the upcoming romantic comedy, and Garner admits they connected immediately, having spent years surrounded by male-dominated casts.
Garner explains, "We don't work with a lot of women on our films. And I haven't worked much at all lately, to tell you the truth. The two weeks I worked on this movie were the only two weeks I've worked in about a year-and-a-half because of being pregnant and now having a one year old.
"But when I do work, it's always one woman and a bunch of men in my casts - maybe my character has a friend in the script, but not always. It's odd. So on this film, it was great to have someone like Jessica around, even though most of our scenes as best friends were over the phone."
And Biel agrees with her fellow actress, adding: "You never really bond with all the guys in your cast like they do with each other."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite