Jennifer Garner: 'I was drunk on Martha Stewart Christmas special'
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
Jennifer Garner has confessed she was drunk during a recent appearance on TV lifestyle queen Martha Stewart's show - because she was too busy preparing for the program and drinking champagne to eat.
RELATED VIDEO: Watch how Garner avoids the paparazzi
The actress found herself getting tipsy as she continued to sip bubbly on an empty stomach.
She says, "By the time we get to cooking and having our champagne, I hadn't had anything to eat ... and I got drunk.
"They needed it (champagne drinking) for continuity and it tasted good ... and whenever I'm around her (Stewart) I suddenly get really West Virginian and southern ... and so I got drunk and southern, and it was the worst combination.
"I can't bear to watch it because I just started talking faster and faster."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite