Jennifer Garner: 'I was drunk on Martha Stewart Christmas special'Related: Jennifer Garner
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Jennifer Garner has confessed she was drunk during a recent appearance on TV lifestyle queen Martha Stewart's show - because she was too busy preparing for the program and drinking champagne to eat.
RELATED VIDEO: Watch how Garner avoids the paparazzi
The actress found herself getting tipsy as she continued to sip bubbly on an empty stomach.
She says, "By the time we get to cooking and having our champagne, I hadn't had anything to eat ... and I got drunk.
"They needed it (champagne drinking) for continuity and it tasted good ... and whenever I'm around her (Stewart) I suddenly get really West Virginian and southern ... and so I got drunk and southern, and it was the worst combination.
"I can't bear to watch it because I just started talking faster and faster."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite