Gary Busey warned to behave ahead of Oscars night
- Photo: RIC FRANCIS/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Gawker/.13 of 16
- Photo: CBS / Retna/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Vitamin Water/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Gary Busey has been warned to be on his best behavior at an upcoming Oscar night bash on Sunday following previous run-ins with fellow celebrity party-goers.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The stars will be out in force in Hollywood on Sunday as the town hosts its biggest event of the year, the Academy Awards, and a series of glitzy parties are held so the industry can toast the ceremony's big winners.
RELATED: Oscar couples who split up
Sports agent Norby Walters throws the Night of 100 Stars gathering, and he has already reached out to Busey to ensure he does not act up at the bash --or he'll face a lifetime ban.
Walters tells the New York Daily News, "I called him at his house last week and told him, 'Be warned, if you get a bit nutsy (crazy), you will get kicked out.'
RELATED: Oscar trends of years past
"He's not a bad guy, just nutsy. It's just that he growls and barks. I warned him if you growl, get in anybody's face and if you have anything other than a nice chat, then you will never be invited back again. 'Here's the deal: The hotel says they will not tolerate your bulls**t. So sit there and enjoy hanging out with your old friends.'"
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite