Gatorade Discontinues Tiger Woods Product
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Stew Milne/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Risberg/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Gatorade has discontinued Gatorade Tiger Focus, a Tiger Woods product.
A Gatorade spokesperson released the following statement to ET:
"As reported last month, we decided several months ago to discontinue Gatorade Tiger Focus along with some other products to make room for our planned series of innovative products in 2010. We hope to share more about our 2010 plans soon."
Gatorade's Web site describes Gatorade Tiger to be a drink "designed with athletes in mind, helping them to be as mentally tough as they are physically."
Related stories: Eliot Spitzer Speaks Out on Tiger Woods
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite