George Clooney auctions himself for charity
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: GSI9 of 16
- Photo: ONLA/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: A.M.P.A.S. / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
George Clooney is auctioning off a lunch date with himself to raise money for the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The Hollywood hunk will entertain the lucky winner and a friend in an intimate lunch with entertainment writer David Karger at Soho House in West Hollywood, Calif.
The dinner date with the "Ocean's Eleven" star has been valued at $20,000 and will be up for auction until Oct. 11 on the CharityBuzz website.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood Heartbreakers
The actor has long been a vocal supporter of the gay community and supports GLSEN, which works to ensure safe and supportive schooling environments for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite