George Clooney says he hasn't met love of his life yet, covered in polka dots for W Magazine
- Photo: W Magazine/.1 of 7
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 7
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
The silver-haired actor, 52, who stands tall before a black and white dotted wall, actually plays a pivotal part of a custom-designed installation by avant-garde artist Yayoi Kusama. Wearing a black Giorgio Armani suit, black shoes and bow tie with hand-painted white polka dots, and a crisp white shirt speckled with black dots, the "Monuments Men" star also leans against a matching table in one shot and a spotted car in another. Inside the mag, Clooney opens up -- well, almost -- about his talked-about love life.
Who is the love of his life? "I haven't met her yet," says the "Gravity" actor, who was most recently linked to Croatian model Monika Jakisic. Other Clooney exes include Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis and actress Talia Balsam, to whom he was married from 1989 to 1993.
The Oscar winner does, however, have an "ideal" woman, whom he shares with W editor at large Lynn Hirschberg, "When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched 'Roman Holiday' when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I'd ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her," he admits. The actor continues, "I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in 'To Catch a Thief,' I thought, 'That's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.'"
Modern stars who have previously graced the cover of W's annual Art Issue include Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj. Clooney's cover hit New York and L.A. stands on Dec. 2, and will be distributed nationally on Dec. 9. His latest project "The Monuments Men," which he directed and also stars in alongside Matt Damon and Cate Blanchett, will be released in February 2014. Click here to see video from the handsome star's W screen test!
More from W:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite