George Clooney says he hasn't met love of his life yet, covered in polka dots for W Magazine
- Photo: W Magazine/.1 of 7
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 7
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
The silver-haired actor, 52, who stands tall before a black and white dotted wall, actually plays a pivotal part of a custom-designed installation by avant-garde artist Yayoi Kusama. Wearing a black Giorgio Armani suit, black shoes and bow tie with hand-painted white polka dots, and a crisp white shirt speckled with black dots, the "Monuments Men" star also leans against a matching table in one shot and a spotted car in another. Inside the mag, Clooney opens up -- well, almost -- about his talked-about love life.
Who is the love of his life? "I haven't met her yet," says the "Gravity" actor, who was most recently linked to Croatian model Monika Jakisic. Other Clooney exes include Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis and actress Talia Balsam, to whom he was married from 1989 to 1993.
The Oscar winner does, however, have an "ideal" woman, whom he shares with W editor at large Lynn Hirschberg, "When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched 'Roman Holiday' when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I'd ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her," he admits. The actor continues, "I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in 'To Catch a Thief,' I thought, 'That's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.'"
Modern stars who have previously graced the cover of W's annual Art Issue include Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj. Clooney's cover hit New York and L.A. stands on Dec. 2, and will be distributed nationally on Dec. 9. His latest project "The Monuments Men," which he directed and also stars in alongside Matt Damon and Cate Blanchett, will be released in February 2014. Click here to see video from the handsome star's W screen test!
More from W:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite