George Clooney: Skinny Dipping Is 'a Tradition' at My Lake Como House
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Who doesn't love to swim in the nude?
At George Clooney's Lake Como house in Italy, skinny-dipping is pretty much a rite of passage for all of his guests.
"[Skinny-dipping] is a tradition at my house!" the 50-year-old told Us Weekly on Wednesday at the "Ides of March" premiere in New York. "It's funny. Some people skinny-dip, but I always go upstairs and put a suit on and then I jump in the lake."
Clooney's co-star Marisa Tomei told Conan O'Brien on Tuesday about skinny dipping in the lake at the actor's Italian estate. "Charlie Rose can be hot. [He, Evan Rachel Wood and I] had some hijinks over there," she said. "We would all end up skinny dipping!"
When Us asked Clooney about Tomei's comments, he quipped: "Let me tell you. First I got Walter Cronkite to jump in. Then I got David Gergen to jump in. And I used Walter Cronkite to get Gergen to jump in. And I used Marisa and Evan in the lake to get Charlie Rose to jump in."
So besides stripping down, what does the Oscar winner do to unwind? He joked playfully, "Drink!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite