George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Go Public in Toronto
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Reuters13 of 17
- Photo: Reuters14 of 17
- Photo: Israel Leal/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Stacy Keibler isn't just George Clooney's arm candy.
The former wrestler, 31, attended two parties Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario with her new 50-year-old beau. First the duo hit up Fox Searchlight and Vanity Fair's Toronto Film Festival bash, then ventured to the Grey Goose Soho House party. At both fetes, Keibler was perfectly comfortable with the Hollywood crowd.
"One of the reoccurring themes of the night was that Stacy had her own conversations going on and that she wasn't following Clooney around like a puppy dog," a source tells Us Weekly.
"They were comfortable and affectionate and seemed socially poised as a couple," a witness tells Us. "The two clearly work not only as a pair, but also independently. [Stacy] really stood on her own. George was not overprotective and didn't have to look after her."
"She was confident in her own space," adds the witness. "She would come over to [George] and rub his back, then separate from him again... I've never seen him more comfortable."
Clooney split with his Italian actress/model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in late June -- amid talk that she was anxious to marry and have a child, while he resented her attention-hogging habits.
Since their split, Canalis, 32, has found her way back into the spotlight as a contestant on season 13 of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite