George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Go Public in Toronto
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Reuters13 of 17
- Photo: Reuters14 of 17
- Photo: Israel Leal/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Stacy Keibler isn't just George Clooney's arm candy.
The former wrestler, 31, attended two parties Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario with her new 50-year-old beau. First the duo hit up Fox Searchlight and Vanity Fair's Toronto Film Festival bash, then ventured to the Grey Goose Soho House party. At both fetes, Keibler was perfectly comfortable with the Hollywood crowd.
"One of the reoccurring themes of the night was that Stacy had her own conversations going on and that she wasn't following Clooney around like a puppy dog," a source tells Us Weekly.
"They were comfortable and affectionate and seemed socially poised as a couple," a witness tells Us. "The two clearly work not only as a pair, but also independently. [Stacy] really stood on her own. George was not overprotective and didn't have to look after her."
"She was confident in her own space," adds the witness. "She would come over to [George] and rub his back, then separate from him again... I've never seen him more comfortable."
Clooney split with his Italian actress/model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in late June -- amid talk that she was anxious to marry and have a child, while he resented her attention-hogging habits.
Since their split, Canalis, 32, has found her way back into the spotlight as a contestant on season 13 of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite