George Clooney's rep denies new engagement rumors
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Hypnotics / starsurf/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Read Tom Hiddleston's 'Thank You' Letter to Joss Whedon For Writing &MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 12:00:00 PM
- What Jane Fonda Learned at Crate & Barrel About Her Emmy-Nominated 'Newsroom&apMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 11:50:00 AM
- 'Breaking Bad' Alum Krysten Ritter Cast on NBC's 'Blacklist&MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 11:40:00 AM
- Elizabeth Banks to Produce Comedy Series for Paramount DigitalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 11:19:00 AM
- Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine and More Go 'Into the Woods' in First Look at Rob MarshaMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:52:00 AM
- Read Tom Hiddleston's 'Thank You' Letter to Joss Whedon For Writing &
George Clooney's publicist is shooting down fresh rumors the actor proposed to his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, after she was spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
RELATED: Summer's Best Celeb Weddings
The "Ocean's Eleven" star's rep denied engagement reports last month when the Italian model was snapped showing off an apparent piece of jewelry, by saying she had been playing around with a napkin ring.
RELATED: Are Lindsay and Sam back together?
And after Canalis was seen shopping while wearing a gold band on her engagement finger earlier this week, the spokesperson has once again denied marriage is on the cards for the pair.
RELATED: Check out more pics of George
The rep tells E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite