George Clooney's rep denies new engagement rumors
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Hypnotics / starsurf/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
George Clooney's publicist is shooting down fresh rumors the actor proposed to his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, after she was spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
RELATED: Summer's Best Celeb Weddings
The "Ocean's Eleven" star's rep denied engagement reports last month when the Italian model was snapped showing off an apparent piece of jewelry, by saying she had been playing around with a napkin ring.
RELATED: Are Lindsay and Sam back together?
And after Canalis was seen shopping while wearing a gold band on her engagement finger earlier this week, the spokesperson has once again denied marriage is on the cards for the pair.
RELATED: Check out more pics of George
The rep tells E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite