George Clooney's rep denies new engagement rumors
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Hypnotics / starsurf/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
George Clooney's publicist is shooting down fresh rumors the actor proposed to his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, after she was spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
RELATED: Summer's Best Celeb Weddings
The "Ocean's Eleven" star's rep denied engagement reports last month when the Italian model was snapped showing off an apparent piece of jewelry, by saying she had been playing around with a napkin ring.
RELATED: Are Lindsay and Sam back together?
And after Canalis was seen shopping while wearing a gold band on her engagement finger earlier this week, the spokesperson has once again denied marriage is on the cards for the pair.
RELATED: Check out more pics of George
The rep tells E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
From Crowd Ignite