George Clooney's rep denies new engagement rumors
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Hypnotics / starsurf/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Charlotte Mickie to Leave eOne FilmsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:58:07 PM
- Brad Pitt's 'World War Z' Sequel to Be Directed by 'The ImpossibMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:51:09 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy, Robin Thicke Duet Christopher Cross' 'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:50:43 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on Saturday
George Clooney's publicist is shooting down fresh rumors the actor proposed to his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, after she was spotted sporting a ring on her wedding finger.
RELATED: Summer's Best Celeb Weddings
The "Ocean's Eleven" star's rep denied engagement reports last month when the Italian model was snapped showing off an apparent piece of jewelry, by saying she had been playing around with a napkin ring.
RELATED: Are Lindsay and Sam back together?
And after Canalis was seen shopping while wearing a gold band on her engagement finger earlier this week, the spokesperson has once again denied marriage is on the cards for the pair.
RELATED: Check out more pics of George
The rep tells E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite