Gerard Depardieu Humiliated After Public Peeing Incident
- Photo: Graham Hughes/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: JACQUES BRINON/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: BB3/HSS/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Gerard Depardieu's public urination aboard an Air France flight from Paris to Dublin on Tuesday was no laughing matter, says a friend of the actor.
"Gerard was upset at this and offered to clean up the mess," the actor's traveling companion, actor Edouard Baer, said in a statement. "He has prostate problems and it was very worrying and humiliating for him."
Baer added that the 62-year-old actor was "stone-cold sober at the time. This is not the way he usually behaves."
Since the incident, Depardieu has been ridiculed by everyone from CNN journalist Anderson Cooper to late night host Chelsea Handler.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite