Mel Gibson clashes with photographer
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: S. Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Morrison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ken Regan/Summit Entertainment/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Mel Gibson confronted a photographer on Tuesday night after his friend fell to the ground trying to prevent the snapper from taking shots of the star.
The "Mad Max" actor was pursued by a paparazzo in Malibu, Calif., and his pal attempted to deter the cameraman, but ended up falling to the ground when they collided.
In video footage of the incident taken by TMZ, Gibson shouts at the photographer, "Hey, stop running around, dude. I saw you attack him."
The photographer insists, "I didn't attack him. He attacked me."
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Addressing his friend, the actor adds, "Call the cops and report that this guy assaulted you. I saw him do it."
Gibson's pal repeatedly tells the photographer, "You ran into me!" while he denies it.A member of Gibson's party is reported to have called police, but no report of a crime had been filed as WENN went to press.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite