Mel Gibson clashes with photographer
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: S. Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Morrison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ken Regan/Summit Entertainment/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own wayMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:11:30 AM
- Ratings: 'Madam Secretary' Debuts to OK Demo Marks, Strong Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- Giuliani to help fight Noriega's video game suitMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:40:52 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own way
Mel Gibson confronted a photographer on Tuesday night after his friend fell to the ground trying to prevent the snapper from taking shots of the star.
The "Mad Max" actor was pursued by a paparazzo in Malibu, Calif., and his pal attempted to deter the cameraman, but ended up falling to the ground when they collided.
In video footage of the incident taken by TMZ, Gibson shouts at the photographer, "Hey, stop running around, dude. I saw you attack him."
The photographer insists, "I didn't attack him. He attacked me."
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Addressing his friend, the actor adds, "Call the cops and report that this guy assaulted you. I saw him do it."
Gibson's pal repeatedly tells the photographer, "You ran into me!" while he denies it.A member of Gibson's party is reported to have called police, but no report of a crime had been filed as WENN went to press.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite